Eligibility: Ability to read and write basic English and Basic computer skills
Duration: self-paced, within 3 months of enrolment
Training Type: Online learning assessment with simulated practical’s or workplace evidence portfolios.
Completion: Upon the successful completion of this course, participants will obtain a nationally recognized Statement of Attainment.
Price: $660 per student
- G1 – RIIRIS301E – Apply Risk Management Processes
- G8 – RIIWHS301E – Conduct safety and Health Investigations
- G9 – RIICOM301E – Communicate Information
- Effective communication across all levels
- Identify and solve complex problems
- Supporting individual team members
- Display confident leadership and direction
- Identify workplace risks, implementation and controls
- An understanding of Work Health & Safety legislation
- Thorough incident investigation processes and controls