Field Service Technician
Darra | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: June 3, 2021, 6:11 amApply for this job
Our client is Global leader in material handling and is all about delivering service and repair excellence to their customers and solving their problems through high quality trained people, technologically advanced products and service delivery.
About the role:
As a Service Technician, you will be an integral part of the Service team by providing after sales service and repair support on their fleet of Forklifts and Material Handling equipment to multiple high-value clientele across industries such as Warehousing, Maritime, Mining and Manufacturing.
This is your opportunity to bring your skills and be part of a global leader in Sales and Service of Forklifts and Material Handling equipment.
To be considered for these roles, you will bring:
- A Trade Qualification - Automotive, Mechanical or Auto Electrical
- Current Driver's Licence
- Experience in LPG, Hydraulics, Battery Electrical systems or Diesel engines
- Excellent communications skills and be able to prioritise your workload
- Ability to fault find and problem solve - Mechanical or Electrical
- Be a strong team player whist working across various sites with our valued clients
- Knowledge of Lithium-Ion battery Technology would be an advantage
Core Tasks and Responsibilities?
- Carry out equipment servicing, maintenance and safety checks
- Assembly, commissioning, hand-over and if necessary client instruction regarding new equipment
- Carry out service and diagnostics reporting
- Customer care and focus ensuring work is completed in a diligent, safe and clean manner
- Understanding of maintenance software programs
What's in it for you?
- Modern service vehicle outfitted with tools for use along with laptop and phone
- Tailored company training program on products and equipment with room for growth in the business
- Uniforms supplied and laundered for you!
- Be part of a global brand experiencing significant market growth within Australia
- Annual salary reviews/increases
- A variety of work - work will never be boring!
- Working on cutting edge material handling equipment
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity providing growth and support, click on APPLY NOW to send us your most recent resume.
Successful applicants are required to complete and pass a company pre-employment medical prior to engagement.