Plant Operators - Civil Mine Projects
Mackay | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: June 8, 2021, 12:28 amApply for this job
- Large Civil Construction project @ Peak Downs & South Walker (Tailings Dam Extension)
- DAYS ONLY - 7:7 roster
- Tier 1 Mining Contractor
About the roles:
Our client delivers a full range of open cut mining services in the coal and metalliferous mining sectors, spanning the entire mine development and operations.
We are seeking several plant operators for a major Civil project at Peak Downs Coal Mine:
- Service Truck
- 825 Compactor
- Roller - 18T
- 40T MOXY (CAT 745 or CAT 740)
- CAT 140M Grader
- 35KL Water Cart
- 12KL Water Cart
- 20T Excavator
- 30T Excavator
- Labourer (preferably with Articulated truck skill)
To be considered for these great opportunities, you will already have:
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11
- Previous CIVIL Construction experience operating any of the machines listed above
- RII tickets for the relevant machines you want to operate
- Excellent work ethic and commitment to safety
- Ability to commit to a long-term civil project
What's on offer?
- Accommodation and Meals
- 7:7 Roster - DIDO yourself to camp each swing. Transport to site provided daily.
- Weekly pay and the stability of a long-term project to work on.
- Day Shift work only - 12hr days.
- Early June commencement
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
Shortlisting is commencing now, click on APPLY to send us your most recent resume.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact me via email: