Brisbane | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: May 4, 2021, 11:02 pmApply for this job
We currently have some exciting vacancies for 5 x Mechanical Fitters with a strong utilities/water industry background, in particular, general maintenance and install experience on water treatment, waste water and pump stations.
The work is based in Brisbane (North & South) and only locals will be considered as no accommodation is on offer for these roles.
- Ensure all work conducted is done in accordance with relevant regulations and industry accepted standards and Client Work Instructions/plans;
- Ensure all work is carried out in a safe manner and abide by all safety requirements at all times;
- Run diagnostic tests, trouble shoot, update maintenance logs and records;
- 100% at Toolbox and pre-start meetings whilst on site;
- Effectively contributes to the achievement of team goals and tasks.
To be successful you will require:
- Previous experience in the water industry - waste water, water treatment and pump stations;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar capacity with references from two previous employers to support your application;
- Mechanical Trade Qualifications;
- Current Dogman, Riggers and Forklift Licence (advantageous but not essential);
- Construction White Card;
- Hepatitis A & B Immunisation;
- You MUST also be able to pass a pre-employment functional medical assessment, and drug and alcohol test.
If you are confident you have the skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role then please APPLY NOW via the button below, alternatively, please contact our Brisbane office on 07 3841 7152 for a confidential discussion.
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.