Townsville | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: May 27, 2021, 5:11 amApply for this job
- DIDO to site each swing
- Must live no more than 5-6hrs from Townsville
- 14 : 7 roster - 13hr days
- Large Civil Project
- Camp & Meals Supplied
We are seeking experienced Scraper Operators for a large-scale Civil Construction project on a mine site near Townsville.
You will be part of a Tailings Dam construction project which will be for at least 3 months operating 627 or 631 Open Bowl Scrapers. Dozer push experience essential.
The roles will be commencing IMMEDIATLEY pending a pre-employment medical, drug & alcohol test.
To be successful for these roles, you MUST meet the following:
- Min 2yrs experience operating Scrapers
- Current Drivers Licence and Construction White Card
- Pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test
- Complete a police check
- Ability to take direction and work as part of a team
- Own PPE - Long sleeve high-vis, Long Pants, Steel Capped Boots
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please APPLY NOW
Alternatively, please call Daniel Ford on 0419 360 450 for a confidential discussion.