Trainer & Assessor
Darwin | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: February 9, 2021, 12:37 amApply for this job
GO2 Skills & Training (RTO 40927) is a leading provider of training solutions to the mining sector nationwide.
As we continue to grow, we continue to seek top talent from the industry to join our team.
- Fixed or roving roles in the Pilbara and Goldfield regions of Western Australia,
- Choice of sector - mobile plant, fixed plant, or construction,
- Training and assessing units of competency to the national standards,
- Support crew trainers with non-accredited assessment,
- Representing the GO2 brand with respect and integrity,
- End to end documentation management.
- Certificate IV in Training & Education - TAE40116 (we can support the right candidate with an upgrade if required),
- Current or equivalent statements of attainment for areas of expertise (we can support the right candidate in this area also),
- 5 years minimum experience in your chosen area of expertise,
- Recent operational currency in your chosen area of expertise,
- Experience in training and assessing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage female and indigenous candidates to apply.
If you meet the above criteria and are available immediately, please APPLY NOW by clicking the link below.