Peats Ridge | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: February 2, 2021, 10:36 pmApply for this job
The GO2 People need hard working Civil Formwork/Carpenters who have proven experience in the Power industry building footings & foundations for communication and powerline towers, wind turbine towers etc. The roles are based on the Central Coast / Gosford region and are best suited to local applicants.
An Ideal Candidate would possess the following:
- Previous experience working in Civil Construction is highly regarded,
- Able to prep & pour slabs/footings,
- Ability to do basic formwork,
- Own transport and current Drivers' Licence is a MUST,
- Reliable with excellent attendance and work ethic,
- A strong work ethic, good attitude and two references to support your application,
- Strong attitude towards safety,
- Construction White Card,
- The ability to work up to 10-12 hours a day, 6 days a week.
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY NOW to send us your latest resume.