Warragamba | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: February 11, 2021, 3:24 amApply for this job
- $34/hr plus overtime + daily travel allowance
- Apply today for a start next week!
- Large Dam construction project
We are looking for hard working and reliable Civil Labourers for a Dam construction project in Western Sydney.
This role can include but not limited to:
- General labouring duties
- Spotting machines
- Pit/Pipe/Conduit work
- Assisting with Drainage, sub soils or Grade Checking
To be successful for these roles you will need:
- Ability to follow instructions well and use your initiative
- Own transport - essential
- Spotter ticket highly regarded
- Current White Card
- Available Monday to Friday with some Saturdays
- Be reliable and hard working
The Go2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality staffing solutions across a range of industries and as such, we have been involved in supporting some of Australia's leading business with both temporary and permanent staffing.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
If you are looking to further your experience in civil construction, this could be for you.
Don't delay, APPLY today!