Labourers - Upcoming Shutdown
Perth | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: January 13, 2021, 10:17 amApply for this job
We are looking for candidates to complete numerous tasks such as General Labouring, off-siding and assisting operators, assisting HPW operators. This is a physically demanding position so need to be fit and willing to complete a DAS and Pre-Employment Medical Assessment within 4weeks of the shutdown commencing.
Transport will be offered from either Bunbury or Kwinana to KCGM Kalgoorlie depending on locations. No one is required to drive their car to Kalgoorlie.
Great opportunity to get into the workforce and gain experience, or even pass time and earn a bit more savings if you've got time off from work.
Our client offers:
- Great work place and culture
- Very good rate of pay inc penalties
- All candidates will be provided accomodation and meals whislt working the shutdown
- Transport is provided
To be considered you are required to have:
- HR Licence - preferred but not essential
- CSW - Valid within 2years of shutdown date
- WHS - Valid within 2years of shutdown date
- NPC - Valid within 12months of shutdown date
- Site Induction to be completed
- Perth Metro or Bunbury based.
Interviews are taking place shortly so if you meet the above requirements and have shown interest please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR hit that APPLY button ASAP!
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.