Willawong | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: June 7, 2021, 5:01 amApply for this job
Loader Operator - Recycling/ Landfill
GO2 are seeking two Front End Loader Operators for work with one of our highly valued clients within the Waste Management Industry (dumps). There are two Recycling sites we are currently servicing, one in Ipswich and one in Logan. Experience within a similar role is highly desired. We are seeking an applicant who is available to commence immediately for 1-2 months work.
To be Successful:
- FE Loader ticket & experience
- HR or HC Truck Licence is required
- Excavator ticket is advantageous but not essential
- Recycling/ Landfill experience is preferable
- Committed to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Have own reliable transport& current driver's licence
- Ability to pass Drug & Alcohol testing
- Must have required PPE - Long Reflective shirt and pants etc
- Monday - Friday work (10-hour days)
- Attractive hourly rate - $35.64 + overtime rates
- Highly valued client
- Weekly pay
Please give us a call for a confidential discussion if you are interested in these roles - 07 3841 7152.
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY NOW as shortlisting commences this week.