Southern Suburbs Brisbane | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: May 20, 2021, 6:49 amApply for this job
Our client who specializes in large scale Electrical construction and maintenance projects has an urgent need for Qualified Electricians for work in Hospitals on the Southside of Brisbane.
The scope will involve going in and out of hospitals working in around doctors and nurses getting access to electrical distrubition boards to replace RCD devices.
You will start off at the QE2 hospital and commute to either Logan or Redlands.
This will be a couple of months work, with potential on going work.
Construction and installation duties will include but not limited to:
- Pulling/install of CAT6 Data Cables
- Pulling Light & Power cables
- Cable tray
- To be considered for these opportunities, you will need:
- Current Electrician Licence
- AS/NZS 3003:2018 - Electrical installations would be ideal but not essential
- Cabling Licence
- Construction White Card
- Previous construction and install experience in hospitals is a must
Call us today on 07 3841 7152 or apply now so that we can get in touch.