HR/HC Truck Drivers
Moranbah | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: January 14, 2021, 4:18 amApply for this job
- Local work in Moranbah - be home every night!
- Job stability and training provided!
Our client is a leading waste management company providing waste management solutions in the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors right across the country. They have a fleet of over 4500 vehicles in more than 260 locations.
We are seeking HR OR HC Truck Drivers to operate multiple types of HR sized trucks from our client's Moranbah depot. You will need to live in or near Moranbah to be considered for these positions as you will be required to work 5-6 days a week. There is NO accommodation or allowances provided for accommodation. MUST live local
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of a HR Truck Licence and Construction White Card
- Minimum of 2years Truck Driving experience
- Be able to provide us Traffic History Report from TMR
- Previous Front Lift or Hook Lift experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent attitude towards safety and work ethic
- Ability to conduct pre-start checks and reporting of issues and maintenance on trucks
- Ability to pass regular Drug and Alcohol testing
In return for your hard work, you will receive:
- Training and support
- Lots of hours each week
- Job stability in an industry leading business!
- Work local to home - no FIFO or DIDO, be home every night
- Attractive hourly rates
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for these great opportunities, please click APPLY NOW or call 07 38417152.