Perth | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: February 10, 2020, 3:29 amApply for this job
Recruitment Consultant | Mining & Construction
- One of the fastest growing Recruitment Organisations in Australia
- Flexible work environment
- Good Culture and Team
- Warm desk!
GO2 have an excellent company culture with an enviable client base and are currently looking to bolster our team with an experienced Recruitment Consultant.
The GO2 People (ASX:GO2) are one of Australia's leading providers of total human resource solutions. Bringing together years of industry specific experience, we now successfully partner businesses in the construction, mining, oil & gas and engineering sectors providing project labour, technical & professional recruitment services and workforce development programs.
We are currently seeking an experienced Mining & Construction - Recruitment Consultant to join our Perth team.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who fits our team culture - this is our number one criteria!
- An experienced Recruitment Consultant / with a strong background in Mining & Construction fields - we will consider internal / client side, or external labour hire
- Demonstrable experience filling blue collar roles on major mine and infrastructure projects - trades, labour, mining & resources personnel
- Demonstrable experience mobilising candidates to remote sites as well as an understanding of WA mine site requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong administration and computer skills - Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel (experience using FastTrack recruitment software will be highly regarded)
- A high attention to detail and adhering to quality process/procedures
- A team player and a great attitude
- Someone who can work well under pressure, meet client deadlines and multi-task
- Strong time management skills
- Positive and energetic approach with a strong work ethic
- Someone who takes pride in their work, their own brand as well as that of GO2
What are we offering?
An exciting journey for starters… we have been around for a little over 6 years now and in that time, we have signed a number of national PSA's, been awarded exclusive labour hire supply deals on some of Australia's most iconic projects.
We have assembled a highly capable and motivated team who are passionate about their work, and thoroughly enjoy playing their part in our fun and success driven culture here at GO2. A testament to this being a number of clients have come to work for us. Working at GO2 is rewarding in many ways, everyone plays a key role in the day to day success as well as us reaching our long-term goals.
We promote from within and can offer genuine career progression and will negotiate your salary depending on your experience.
Click on the link and APPLY today or email your application to email@example.com