Production Excavator Operators
Rockhampton | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: June 8, 2021, 1:36 amApply for this job
The GO2 People are currently looking to employ skilled Excavator Operators for work at a Coal Mine near Blackwater, with a tier 1 Queensland Contractor.
You will be working 12-12.5hr shifts on a rotating 7 & 7 roster - Day & Nights. Our client is ideally looking for employees with a great attitude, strong work ethic and commitment to safety. Permanent positions are offered to suitable / high performing operators - anyitme after 3 months.
We are seeking operators whom are experienced on any of the below but not limited to:
Excavator - C6060, L996, H5600, 5500, H3600, L9350
- Experience operating LARGE production Excavators (CAT, Hitachi, Liebherr)
- Must have relevant RII's or competency reports as evidence of operation
- Current drivers' licence
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Attainment SOA
- The ability to pass a Pre-employment medical & DAS
- Ability to commute to and from site
- Steady/stable work
- Weekly pay & Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- PPE supplied
- 7:7 Roster - Day/Night rotation (Thursday to Wednesday)
- Accommodation & meals provided
- $55.00 + $66.94 OT RATE
- Great site culture and high safety standards
- Flexible working roster - enables great work/life balance
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
If you deem yourself a suitable applicant for these roles, please apply now.
Further questions regarding these roles? please contact me directly: