Excavator Operators - Coal Mining
Blackwater | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: September 16, 2020, 10:37 pmApply for this job
- Curragh Coal Mine
- Accommodation & Meals provided
- $55.00 / HR
- 7 on 7 off roster (WEEKLY PAY)
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
The GO2 People are currently looking to employ a number of Excavator Operators to work with one of our clients who are a Tier 1 Mining contractor, with an excellent reputation. You will be working 12-12.5hr shifts in Coal Mining completing duties such as stockpiling, stockpile management, pre-strip, loading and transporting Coal. Our client is ideally looking for people who are wanting to stay long term with them.
To be considered for these positions, you will already have:
- Experience operating Haul Trucks / Dozers / Graders & Excavators (CAT, Hitatchi, Liebherr)
- PRODUCTION MINING EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
- Current drivers' licence
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Attainment
- Relevant RII's or experience skill set list
- The ability to pass a Pre-employment medical & DAS
- Ability to commute to and from site
Benefits of the position:
- Steady/stable work - Perm after a short probation period
- BIBO from camp to site
- Weekly pay
- Uniforms Provided
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Great site culture and high safety standards
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you're the right fit for these positions, please APPLY NOW!