Haul Truck & Multi Skilled Operators
Gladstone | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: February 11, 2021, 11:28 pmApply for this job
Baralaba Coal Mine
The GO2 People are currently looking to employ multiple Haul Truck & Multi Skilled (Haul truck, Dozer & Grader) Operators to work with a great Queensland based contractor.
You will be working 12-12.5hr shifts on a rotating 7 & 7 roster - Days & Nights (Wednesday to Tuesday). Our client is ideally looking for employees with a great attitude, strong work ethic and commitment to safety. Permanent positions are offered to suitable / high performing operators.
Benefits of the position:
- Steady/stable work
- Weekly pay & Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- PPE supplied
- Accomodation & meals provided
- Attractive hourly rate
- Great site culture and high safety standards
- Flexible working roster - enables great work/life balance
Applicants must have:
- Relevant RII competency or Training transcripts
- Previous experience in operating heavy earth moving equipment, preferably within a mining environment
- Current drivers' licence
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Attainment
- The ability to pass a Pre-employment medical & DAS
- Ability to commute to and from site
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
If you are an experienced operator with a high regard for safety, excellent work ethic & attitude - APPLY NOW!
For any additional questions, feel free to email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org