Heavy Diesel Mechanics - Coal Mining
Mackay | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: January 29, 2020, 1:09 amApply for this job
Heavy Diesel Mechanics - DIDO Moranbah Region
- Isaac Plains Coal Mine
- Accommodation & Meals provided
- 7 on 7 off roster (WEEKLY PAY)- Super paid on all hours
- Attractive $$$
- Long term / Stable position
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
We are currently looking to onboard and mobilise experienced Diesel mechanics - there are a few Coal Mines we are currently recruiting for. You will be responsible for completing maintenance, servicing, rebuilds, overhauls and breakdown repairs on a large range of Heavy Earthmoving equipment - Haul trucks, water carts, graders, dozers, excavators & loaders. The role will see you working 12.5hr shifts on a 7:7 roster. If successful, you will be provided with accommodation, Meals and transport to and from site each day (from the Camp).
To be successful in the position you MUST have:
- Experience working as a Diesel Mechanic, working on large mining/ earthmoving equipment - CAT, Komatsu & Hitachi.
- Trade qualified as a Diesel Mechanic
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Own reliable mode of transport to and from site at the start and finish of each swing
- Be able to work both night and day shifts - 7 & 7 roster
If successful, you will be expected to work on the following machines:
- Haul Trucks (CAT 793A, 793C, 793F, 777D, 785C, 730E Komatsu)
- Water Carts (CAT 773D, 777F)
- Grader (CAT 16M, 16H)
- Excavators (CAT 329, Hitachi EX1200, Hitachi EX5500, Komatsu PC3000, PC4000, Komatsu PC78)
- Dozers (CAT D10T, D11T, D10R, D11R)
- Loader (CAT 988H, 992G, 992K)
Benefits of the position:
- Steady/stable work - Perm after a short probation period
- Weekly pay
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Great site culture and high safety standards
- Long term, stable work
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered please click on APPLY NOW to send us your most recent resume.
For more information please feel to contact:
Bridget Codd - Recruitment Consultant
07 3841 7152