Heavy Diesel Fitter/Mechanics - Coal Mining
Middlemount | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: September 15, 2020, 6:57 amApply for this job
We are currently recruiting for experienced Heavy Diesel Fitter/Mechanics in the Bowen Basin QLD. You will be responsible for completing maintenance, servicing, rebuilds, overhauls and breakdown repairs on a large range of Heavy Earthmoving equipment - CAT Haul trucks, CAT Water Carts, Graders, Dozers, Excavators & Loaders. The role will see you working 12.5hr shifts on a 7:7 roster.
Benefits of the position:
- Long-term/ stable work - opportunity to go permanent
- Weekly pay
- 7&7 roster, Wednesday to Tuesday (Days and nights)
- Accomodation, meals & uniforms provided
- Great site culture and high safety standards
To be successful in the position you MUST have:
- Recent experience working as a Diesel Mechanic, working on large mining/earthmoving equipment - CAT, Komatsu & Hitachi.
- A current Coal Board Medical and STD 11 (Attainment certificate)
- Trade Qualified as a Diesel Mechanic or Diesel Fitter
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Own reliable mode of transport to and from site at the start and finish of each swing
- Ability to pass a drug / alcohol assessment
- Be able to work both night and day shifts - 7 & 7 roster
If successful, you will be expected to work on the following machines:
- Haul Trucks (CAT 793A, 793C, 793F, 777D, 785C, 730E Komatsu)
- Water Carts (CAT 773D, 777F)
- Grader (CAT 16M, 16H)
- Excavators (CAT 329, Hitachi EX1200, Hitachi EX5500, Komatsu PC3000, PC4000, Komatsu PC78)
- Dozers (CAT D10T, D11T, D10R, D11R)
- Loader (CAT 988H, 992G, 992K)
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered please click on APPLY NOW to send us your most recent resume.
For more information please feel to contact us on 07 3841 7152