Heavy Diesel Mechanic - Coal Mining
Mackay | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: April 22, 2021, 4:18 amApply for this job
- Stable & long-term position
- 7/7 Roster (Thursday to Wednesday)
We are currently recruiting for experienced Diesel Mechanics for a mine in Moranbah. You will be responsible for completing maintenance, servicing, rebuilds, overhauls and breakdown repairs on a large range of Heavy Earthmoving equipment - CAT Haul trucks, CAT Water Carts, Graders, Dozers, Excavators & Loaders. The role will see you working 12 hr shifts on a 7:7 roster.
About the role:
- Long-term/ stable work
- Weekly pay
- 7&7 roster - Thursday to Wednesday
- Accomodation, meals & uniforms provided
- Attractive hourly rate
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Great site culture and high safety standards
To be successful in the position you MUST have:
- Recent experience working as a Diesel Mechanic, working on large mining/earthmoving equipment - CAT, Komatsu & Hitachi.
- A current Coal Board Medical and STD 11 (Attainment certificate)
- Trade Qualified as a Diesel Mechanic or Diesel Fitter
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to pass a drug / alcohol assessment
- Be able to work both night and day shifts - 7 & 7 roster
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered please click on APPLY NOW to send us your most recent resume.
If you have any further questions, please free to email me for further information