Chef - FIFO
Western Australia | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: August 14, 2019, 8:40 amApply for this job
GO2 is currently seeking experienced Bulk catering Chefs. These role will be immediate start for work based across various sites in Western Australia and will require candidates to fly in and out of Perth airport.
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage female and indigenous candidates to apply.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Be Trade Qualified with a minimum of Certificate III in Commercial Cookery.
- Have or be able to obtain a Safe Food Handling Supervisor Certificate.
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and Drug and alcohol screening
- Willing to obtain National police clearance
- A positive and energetic approach with a strong work ethic
- Ability to integrate and contribute positively to the team
- Able to work 10-12 hour shifts -both day and nights
To assist application:
Previous experience working in similar FIFO role.
HOW TO APPLY:
To take your career next level, simply click APPLY NOW. We're waiting to hear from you!
If you are a passionate, self-motivated individual with a high regard for Safety, please forward a current resume outlining your skills and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.