ELECTRIC Haul Truck Operators - Coal Mining
Blackwater | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: February 14, 2020, 5:12 amApply for this job
NEW YEAR, NEW JOB? We are onboarding Electric Haul Truck operators!
- Curragh Coal Mine
- Accommodation & Meals provided
- $46.50/ HR
- 7 on 7 off roster (WEEKLY PAY)
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
The GO2 People are currently looking to employ a number of Dump Truck Operators to work with one of our clients who are a Tier 1 Mining contractor, with an excellent reputation. You will be working 12-12.5hr shifts in Coal Mining completing duties such as loading & transporting Coal. Our client is ideally looking for people who are wanting to stay long term with them.
To be considered for these positions, you will already have:
- Experience operating Komatsu Dump trucks (730E, 830E, 930E) OR Terrex
- PRODUCTION COAL MINING EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
- Current drivers' licence
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Attainment
- Relevant RII's or experience skill set list
- The ability to pass a Pre-employment medical & DAS
- Ability to commute to and from site
Benefits of the position:
- Steady/stable work - Perm after a short probation period
- Weekly pay
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Great site culture and high safety standards
HOW TO APPLY:
If you fit the criteria we are seeking, please APPLY or get in touch directly.
For more information please feel to contact:
Bridget Codd - Recruitment Consultant