Roller Operator - Roads
Smithfield | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: May 9, 2019, 6:28 amApply for this job
The GO2 People
We have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project personnel solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our client who specialise in Civil & Demolition are seeking Roller Operators/Labourers to assist with a major road upgrade based in Sydneys South West!
Your main responsibilities will invovle, but will not be limited to;
- Operating roller machine
- Preparing surface/set up
- Pit/pipe work
- General site maintenance
- Labouring duties (manual handling)
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following;
- Roller ticket or VOC certificate must be held
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role
- Available to work day shift 6.30am -5pm
- Own transport
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Physically fit & capable of heavy lifting
- Ability to work Monday - Friday plus OT
We are holding interviews NOW, so if you have the experience and the passion we want to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY now