Experienced 777 Watercart Operator
Rockhampton | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: May 3, 2019, 2:24 amApply for this job
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
The GO2 People are currently looking to employ an experienced Water Cart operator. The successful candidate will hold relevant RII for a 777 machine and have proven minimum of 2 years recent operational experience on a coal mine.
Full time employment may be available to the successful applicant who satisfactorily completes the probationary period and achieves the expectations of the position.
The role will see you working 12 hours per day on 3 day/2 night - 5 days off roster commencing on a Monday. Accommodation and meals will be provided.
The Successful Candidate MUST possess the following;
* Relevant RII for the 777 Watercart as listed above
* Demonstrated 24 months experience operating this particular machine within a mining environment
* Commitment to working within and maintaining a strong culture of safety
Current RIIs for Operato Light Vehicle and Operate & Maintain 4WD (or be willing to obtain)
* Current: Standard 11 Induction, Coal Board Medical and Drivers Licence
* References to support your application (Minimum of 2 relevant recent referees required)
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY now or call The GO2 People on