All round operator
Brisbane | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: May 6, 2019, 11:09 pmApply for this job
Roller and Loader Operators for Rail Corridor Shut Down
- Toowoomba Based Role
- Commencement May 10th 2019 for approximately 2 weeks
- Excellent pay rate
Rail Industry Worker card is essential for this role.
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project personnel solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
Our client is seeking experienced safety conscience roller operators and loader operator for a contract role based in Toowoomba. The role is working on a rail shut down project completing tasks as set out in the scope of works.
Successful applicants will have previous experience in rail corridor work with a strong work ethic, ability to work and cooperate with a team and an outstanding commitment to safety.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Relevant Australian recognised ticket for plant operation, RII
- Rail Industry Worker card
- Proven experience in a similar role within the Oil and Gas industry is highly adventitious
- Current MR licence or above and own reliable transport
- White/blue construction card
- Demonstrated commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening
- Own PPE
Please note; Accommodation will be provided for the duration of the project for an estimated 2 weeks.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY now, or call 07 3164 1489
Due to the high response for these roles, only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.