Blackwater | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: April 16, 2019, 5:44 amApply for this job
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
The successful candidate will have recent relevant coal mine experience completing full servicing on a large range of Heavy Earthmoving plant / equipment.
The role will see you working 12 hrs. a day on a 7:7 day/night roster with the opportunity to secure a permanent position after satisfactory completion of probationary period. The position will provide accommodation, meals and transport from camp to site daily.
Key responsibilities for this position include though not limited to:
* Servicing of large mining earthmoving equipment
* Strict adherence to all health and safety requirements on site
* Working 7:7 day and night shift
The fleet of consists of a combination of large mining equipment including:
* Dump Trucks (Caterpillar 773, 777, 785, 793, Komatsu)
* Dozer (Track and Wheel - Caterpillar D11, D10)
* Graders (Caterpillar 24M 16M)
* Loader (992G)
* Excavators (Liebherr 996B, Komatsu PC1250, PC5500)
* Roller (Caterpillar)
* Water Trucks (Volvo)
To be successful in this position you MUST have :
* Experience working as Serviceman on a mine site with heavy mining equipment
* Standard 11 Induction
* Coal Board Medical
* Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
* Working at Heights - completed within last 2 years (preferred but not mandatory)
* Confined Space - completed within last 2 years (preferred but not mandatory)
* 2x References to support your application
* Have own Transport
If you are interested in the role and meet the above criteria please Apply Now
Alternatively call for a confidential discussion on (07) 31641494