Westmead | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: April 8, 2019, 4:59 amApply for this job
- Very generous conditions for experienced Trade Assistants with Electrical background
- Commercial Fit Outs - Westmead
- Great opportunity for ongoing work with good performance
We are currently seeking applications from Trade Assistants with a Electrical knowledge for project work in the West Sydney region. This will suit locally based trades people with previous commercial and or Residential fit out experience.
Working within the constraints of a time frame we are seeking people for a commerical fit out at one of Sydneys Largest Hospital with DATA Experience
To be considered for this role, you will require:
- Experience in eithercommercial and or Residential fit outs
- EWP ticket
- DATA Experience (CAT5 or CAT6, Terminations)
- 2+ years' trade experience
- Ability to interpret drawings and plans (including 3D drawings)
- Construction white card
- Strong safety and environmental focus
- Good communication skills and solution focused approach
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to think ahead
Your role will be but not limited to:
- Assist trade workers with digging, lifting and cutting cables
- Assist trade workers with laying of cable
- Conform to safety regulations and requirements
- Perform manual tasks associated with installation
- Wiring or implementing terminations
- Data work with CAT5 and CAT6
The GO2 People
We have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project personnel solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
We are holding interviews NOW, so if you have the experience and the passion we want to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY now