Plant Operator - Trench/Stormwater Projects
Tarneit | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: April 11, 2019, 4:29 amApply for this job
- Tarneit location - close to all amenities
- Excellent $$$
- Ongoing work with a view to full-time employment
In 2019, our client celebrated their 58th anniversary of being Victoria's oldest sewer and drainage contractor. Fast forward to now they are in unprecedented demand on their resources. Specialising in new subdivisions in the region, our client is currently seeking reliable and experienced Plant Operators in the Northern suburbs and surrounding areas for ongoing employment.
The Successful Candidate:
- Must have 20t - 35t excavator experience
- Must have other plant tickets e.g. Roller, skid steer, dozer
- First Aid
- White Card
- Own transport
- Must have experience in rock break, trenching, installing shields and bulk earthworks.
- Confined space ticket is a bonus
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing work
- Immediate start date
- Awesome $$$ + Allowances
- Loads of overtime
- The opportunity to go full time for the right person
If this is the role for you...Hit 'APPLY NOW' to forward an up-to-date CV to our consultants.
To view more about this position or any other position with The Go2 People, head to www.thego2people.com.au OR for a confidential discussion, please give one of our consultants a call on: 03 9847 6832