Wetherill Park | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: April 2, 2019, 9:08 pmApply for this job
Our client located in the Western Suburbs is one of Australias largest businesses in waste management. Due to continual growth they are now looking to expand their team.
We are seeking casuals who have acess to their own transport and can start immediately.
Successful applicants will need to be available to work 4.45am starts and potential to be flexible for afternoon shifts.
Your daily duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Working off a conveyor belt
- Sorting recycled products
- Manual handling
- Loading/unloading pallets
- Heavy lifting
- General cleaning
To be successful for this role you will possess the following;
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience in waste management highly regarded
- Ability to work in a dusty environment
- Available to commence ASAP
- Own transport preferred
- Own PPE
- Ability to work 38 hours per week
Successful applicants will need to be physically fit and have the ability to perform manual handling duties.
If you are looking for the next step in your career then we want to hear from you. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing company and work close to home!
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY