Service and Maintenance Supervisor
Inner Suburbs Brisbane | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: April 12, 2019, 4:50 amApply for this job
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
Our client, located in inner Brisbane, specialises in servicing and maintaining dust collection systems throughout Queensland.
We are looking for a mechanically oriented person, preferably a Tradesman (Fitter, Mechanic or Technician) with proven supervisory skills. The person needs to be equally skilled to supervise as well as "get on the tools".
The work involves:
- Service & maintenance of dust collection systems and ducting in factories, quarries, power stations, schools etc.
- There is some work away for shutdowns for up to a week, sometimes longer (usually every month or so)
- The person must possess proven mechanical capabilities and be able to use a range of hand and power tools
- Work unsupervised and to timeframes
- Occasionally work Saturdays
- Working in high risk environment such as Confirmed Spaces or Working at Heights
- Working in dusty or noisy areas
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A driver's license (use of a fully maintained ute may be provided for the right person)
- Supervisory skills
- Preferably own hand and cordless tools. Ladder
- White or blue card compulsory
- Confined space ticket an advantage
- EWP and or Forklift ticket an advantage
- Dogger ticket an advantage
- Be punctual and reliable
- MUST be able to communicate effectively and correctly through emails to clients, sourcing parts, organising staff, problem solving and working to budgets
What's on offer:
- Salary can be negotiable
- Use of company vehicle
- Variety of work and thinking on your feet daily keeps the work interesting!
- Opportunity for permanency
Please click on APPLY NOW to send us your up-to-date resume.