Site Manager/Carpenter - Commercial & Renovations
Melbourne | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: April 4, 2019, 1:06 amApply for this job
- Would suit a Carpenter looking to get off the tools
- $100k + Super
- Melbourne CBD Outskirts
This is a well-established Design and Construction Group with projects in Melbourne. Renowned in the industry for their high-end projects valued between $200K and $25M. Diverse project portfolio consisting of Commercial Office, Government, Educational, New builds/Renovations and Hospitality projects. Due to their strong Client relationships and ability to deliver on time, at cost and high quality, this company has secured a strong pipeline.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Reporting to the Project Manager, as a Site Manager, you will be delivering New commercial builds and Renovations valued at up to $10M. You will be heavily involved in managing and guiding the site team to ensure projects are completed at the highest quality.
DUTIES (NOT LIMITED TO):
- Manage site safety & WHS
- Coordinate trades and subcontractors
- Assist in managing the construction programming
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Inductions & toolbox talks
- Liaise with Clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience as a Supervisor on New builds and Renovations
- Commercial experience a must!
- Trade or Tertiary Qualified in Carpentry or trade-related skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
- Strong understanding of WHS and site safety
- Fast paced and supportive working environment
- Award-winning and high portfolio projects to boost your CV portfolio
- Perm opportunity due to the secured project pipeline
If this is the role for you...Hit 'APPLY NOW' to forward an up-to-date CV to our consultants.
To view more about this position or any other position with The Go2 People, head to www.thego2people.com.au