Wetherill Park | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: April 23, 2019, 10:53 pmApply for this job
Our client, a leader in the Waste Management and Recycling Industry with new ground-breaking technology is looking for experienced Excavators to join to join their team. Turning recycled building waste into reusable energy.
Due to the rapid growth in the manufacturing plant we need reliable operators to join the team, using your skills operating the excavators you will be working alongside a dedicated team.
- Operating excavator, front end loader
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Daily cleaning
- Ensure all work is carried out to appropriate standards and regulations
- Sorting and stockpiling materials;
- Loading trucks and dogs
- Feeding crushers
- Adhering to site guidelines and safety procedures
- Additional duties as directed by the site manager.
Qualifications/ Skills needed:
- 2 years experience operating large excavators, front end loaders, articulated dump trucks
- Current Forklift License Advantageous
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to build relationships
- High standard of Housekeeping
- ability to follow instructions
The Successful candidate must have their own reliable transport and available for 5am starts.
If you believe that the above sounds like you then please submit your resume via the APPLY NOW option.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted