Wetherill Park | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: April 30, 2019, 10:22 pmApply for this job
Our client specialises in waste management solutions.
The origin of our business is the processing of Construction and Demolition (C&D) waste materials, consisting of asphalt, concrete, bricks and rubble. This waste, collected in all states of Australia, is then used to manufacture a range of recycled aggregates and recycled asphalt products. Due to continual growth they are now seeking to add to the team!
With a number of vacancies available we are interviewing now for experienced sorters, pickers & general hands.
Working within a fast-paced & dusty environment the successful applicant will possess;
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Available to commence immediately (Flexible for Day & Afternoon Shifts)
- Ability to complete manual handling duties
- Ability to work in a highly dusty, noisy environment
- Unlimited Working Rights - 38 hours per week
- Own transport
- Own PPE
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you! This is a rare opportunity with a growing company.
To be considered for the role, please click APPLY.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.