Parramatta | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: March 15, 2019, 3:57 amApply for this job
As one of the biggest players in the steel game, our client is currently seeking a Product Controller to oversee factory operations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, focussed individual to work with a well-established company and make a significant contribution to the industry.
- Our successful Product Controller will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous industry experience as a Controller, Planner, or Allocator
- High level of attention to detail
- Goal orientated
- Ability to multi task and manage competing priorities
- Ability to forecast deliver requirements
- Strong customer focus
- Negotiation skills
- Sound knowledge of safe WHS practices
Working full time on either day or afternoon shift, your core duties will consist of the below:
- Planning and allocating production in the plant
- Capturing unachievable plans
- Closely monitor customer orders for issues or errors
- Ensuring maximum efficiency from machines is achieved without compromising product quality and customer satisfaction
- Liaising closely and regularly with operational staff and management
- Identifying causes of any service failures and advise of potential solutions
- Data analysis
If you are interested in being a part of this great organisation, we would love to hear from you. Please apply online now or call (02)9762 5910 for a confidential discussion.
Good luck and thank you for your application.