Workshop Mechanical Fitter
Perth | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: March 12, 2019, 7:24 amApply for this job
About the role
Working in a Perth-based workshop doing preventative maintenance and repairs to the fixed plant. Overhauling gearboxes, exciters conveyor pulleys, and bearing fitments.
- Repairs and maintenance on fixed plant machinery
- Perform equipment inspections
- Assisting and learning other areas of the manufacturing process
Skills and Experience
- 2 years minimum (recent) experience in a similar role
- Current drivers license and Trade certified
- Workshop experience, especially around overhauling gearboxes, exciters conveyor pulleys, and bearing fitments.
- A background in the manufacturing and processing industries
- Strong understanding of Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Competitive rates
- Work in a supportive, diverse environment where you can grow your skills
- Weekly pay
- A dedicated recruitment consultant who can open up future opportunities
Must be available immediately to commence the recruitment process and the ability to meet the inherent requirements of a pre-employment medical
If you meet the above criteria and available immediately please APPLY today.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.