Western Sydney | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: March 11, 2019, 5:57 amApply for this job
Our client, a leader in the recycling industry who specialise in the making of recycled building materials is looking for Plant controller to join the team.
Having seen growth over the past 12 months the opportunity has come for a new team member to join them.
The role will give you great variety and will include but is not limited to:
- Control and operation of processing lines
- Optimize processing efficiency and throughput
- Troubleshoot and take corrective actions to maintain plant and equipment performance
- On-line minor maintenance of plant and equipment
- Ensure accurate reporting is completed and given back to Production Manager
- To ensure finished products (PEF) meet customer specifications
- To manage the re-distribution / disposal of out of specification materials
Qualifications and Experience
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, and have the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Attain a good understanding and knowledge of plant process and equipment
- Sound problem-solving skills
- Basic level computer skills
- Dangerous Good Training
- Asbestos Awareness Training
If you believe you have the skills to be a valuable team member, we want to hear from you.
Please APPLY NOW, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.