Western Sydney | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: March 11, 2019, 4:30 amApply for this job
Our client, a leader in their industry with new ground-breaking technology is looking for qualified Fitters to join their team. Turning recycled building waste into reusable energy.
Due to the rapid growth in the manufacturing plant we need reliable Fitters to bring their knowledge to the floor.
* Perform preventative and corrective maintenance activities
* Ensure breakdowns are attended to promptly (including after hours)
* Continual improvement in plant and equipment performance, and maintenance activities
* Ensure all work is carried out to appropriate standards and regulations
Qualifications/ Skills needed:
- Certificate III in Engineering- Mechanical
- Current Forklift License
- Current Dogman License/Ticket
- EWP- SL BL
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to build relationships
- High standard of Housekeeping
- Accurate Record keeping
If you believe that the above sounds like you then please submit your resume via the APPLY NOW option.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted