Eastern Creek | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: March 8, 2019, 4:59 amApply for this job
Our client a leader in the clothing industry based in the Western Sydney is seeking an experienced and hardworking forklift operator to join their growing team immediately!
To be considered for this role, you will require;
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role
- Valid LF license
- Ability to work 8am - 4pm (Monday - Friday plus OT)
- Available to commence asap
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in Waste Management highly regarded
Your role will include the following;
- Working with recycled products
- Sorting/Packing products
- Working off a conveyor belt
- Operating High Reach forklift
- Loading/unloading trucks
- General cleaning
The GO2 People
We have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project personnel solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors.
We are looking for someone who is ideally seeking full time employment with a reputable company!
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY now