Human Resource Advisor
Newcastle | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: April 24, 2019, 8:48 amApply for this job
Our client has blue and white collar workforces servicing a diverse range of industries including:
- Mining equipment
- Aggregates, Quarries and Foundries
- Rubber lining and conveyor solutions
- Pumps and valves
- Corporate Support, Management and Sales Teams
Reporting to the Regional HR Manager and working closely with HR Administrators and the Recruitment Coordinator, you will be required for:
- Providing timely advice to Managers, in relation to all HR matters
- Be present and embed themselves in the business to understand challenges and solve problems
- Assisting in the roll-out of engagement initiatives
- Assisting end to end recruitment services, in conjunction with the recruitment coordinator and managers
- Liaise with L&D and Leadership service providers and develop competency frameworks
- Performance review management
- System and process improvements at a local level
To be successful you will possess the following attributes:
- Resilience and high levels of EQ.
- Hands-on / HR Generalist
- Organised and time efficient
- Formal qualifications in Human Resources, or a related discipline, and significant experience in an operational HR role.
- Sound Employee Relations and Industrial Relations exposure.
- Great communicator with strong relationship building and influencing abilities.
If this role suits your skills and experience please Apply Now!