Security Service Technician
Moorebank | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: February 27, 2019, 5:11 amApply for this job
Our client is looking for an experienced Security Technician to join their growing business.
This excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual will vary from day to day however your main tasks will include:
- Supporting junior technicians
- Providing quality customer service
- Cooperating with technicians and head office team to ensure call-outs are attended to
- Providing preventative maintenance for alarm and cctv systems
- servicing alarm and security systems, CCTV, Intercom, Access Control, and Integrated Systems
- Liaising closely with technicians and customers
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience
- Competency with Concept, Tecom, Integrity, Hills Reliance, and Bosch alarm Panels
- Knowledge of various CCTV analogue and IP systems
- Experience with IP Video and Intercom systems
- Current class 2 Drivers License
- Current class 2F Security License
- WHS Induction Card
- Cabling License
- Minimum Tecom or Concept/Integrity Certification
- A willingness to work and eagerness to learn
If you think you would be suitable for this position, please apply now to be considered.
Good luck & thank you for your application.