Concrete Finishers | ASAP START
Tullamarine | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: February 27, 2019, 1:24 amApply for this job
- Tullamarine location
- Ongoing work
- Excellent $$$
Founded in 1981 our client has established themselves as a valued contractor to clients in the oil and gas, mining, government and utilities infrastructure, waste and land development sectors. Our client delivers a range of engineering construction solutions incorporating civil and concrete construction, geotechnical, environmental, marine, electrical, and project management services to clients across Australia We are seeking experienced Concrete finishers to join the crew ASAP.
Duties of the Role:
- Assist with trenching, excavation and concrete works
- Concrete Finishing
- Carry out basic finishing
- Operate small plant and equipment
- Lay pipes and conduits
- Participate in all heavy labouring duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Min 1 years' experience as a labourer in the Civil Construction / Infrastructure Industry
- Concrete finishing experience a MUST!
- Own vehicle and Valid Car license
- Construction Induction Card
- Strong safety and traffic awareness
- Plant tickets preferable, however not essential
If this is the role for you...Hit 'APPLY NOW' to forward an up-to-date CV to our consultants.
To view more about this position or any other position with The Go2 People, head to www.thego2people.com.au