Inner Suburbs Perth | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: February 25, 2019, 3:46 amApply for this job
The GO2 People is a leading provider of vertically integrated recruitment and building services to industry throughout Australia. Our day to day operations are underpinned by strong core values and an ethical approach to business principles which drive innovation, collaboration and an ongoing commitment to continuous improvement
Supporting a rapidly expanding organisation who provides an end-to-end service offering to the mining sector. The organisation has the unique capability to deliver fleet rental, repairs, maintenance and equipment, with the vision to be the best mining services company respected for adding value to projects around Australia.
As a Safety Superintendent you will be able to utilise your skills and experience as an opportunity to grow with an expanding team and position yourself effectively within the industry. The role is Perth based but you will need to be prepared and flexible to travel to site when required.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing effectiveness of Safety Transformation initiatives and provide feedback
- Continually revising and maintaining the site safety management system including standards, plans and procedures
- Mentoring Senior Safety Advisors ensuring they are functioning effectively
- Identifying gaps, and develop a plan to upskill Safety Advisors and site leaders
- Developing and implementing internal audit systems
To be considered for the role ideally you will have some of the following attributes:
- Advance Diploma in WHS or OSH
- Graduate certificate in health and safety.
- At least 3 years' experience working in a similar industry
- Effective technical and practical skills
- Knowledge of applicable Codes and Regulatory requirements
- Confidence in dealing with complex issues and ability to problem solve
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work in a fluid and dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are looking for an exciting career challenge then click APPLY NOW. We're waiting to hear from you!