Rear Lift Drivers - Waste Management
Brooklyn | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: February 25, 2019, 10:38 pmApply for this job
- Mon-Fri, 5:00am - 4:00pm
- Excellent $$$ + Overtime
- Brooklyn Location
Our Client is one of Australia's largest waste management, industrial and environmental companies. For more than 50 years they have supported Australian industry, business, government, communities and households - delivering a comprehensive range of solutions that not only offer extraordinary benefits for our customers, but for the communities for generations to come. This well-known waste management organisation has operations that span the Victorian metropolitan region.
This job involves the pick up of waste bins, completing daily runs in a rear lift waste truck. Our drivers are considered front line staff and therefore are required to deal with customers, staff and managers to ensure the smooth operation according to schedules.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Pick up of waste bins and/or compactors
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly
- Maintaining good working relationships with staff and customers
- Maintaining company vehicle
- Driving and Rear Lift Truck
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Melbourne area is a requirement
- HR License
- Prior Experience driving a Rear Lift truck in the waste management space
- Ideally have experience working across the Waste Management space
- Great Customer service skills
- Excellent communication - both written and verbal
If this is the role for you...Hit 'APPLY NOW' to forward an up-to-date CV to our consultants.
To view more about this position or any other position with The Go2 People, head to www.thego2people.com.au