Loganlea | Contract | Full-Time | Listed: February 8, 2019, 12:15 am
- Major Road and Bridge Upgrade Project
- MUST have current EWP licence
- Tier 1 construction company
- Southside of Brisbane
- Day and Night shifts available - 5/6 days per week
- Applicants that have already applied for this job, DO NOT need to apply again
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project personnel solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
We are seeking hard working Civil Construction Labourers who have proven experience to work on a large Road & Bridge construction project on the Southside of Brisbane. This is your opportunity to work for a Tier one construction company and further your skills and experience in the civil construction industry.
Duties can include but not limited to - Concreting patching/grinding Grade Checking, Spotting for Machines, Shovel work, use of Grinders, Jackhammers and power tools, Operation of EWP over 11 metres, general site clean ups and defects work. All staff will need to be flexible in their duties.
The ideal applicants will possess the following: -
- Own car and current drivers' licence is a MUST
- Recent and proven Civil construction experience
- High Risk Work licence with WP
- Excellent attendance and work ethic
- Construction Blue or White Card
- Excellent attitude and adherence towards safety
Due to the large amount of applications we receive, only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for these opportunities, please click APPLY now to send us your up-to-date resume. Include your last job on your resume please.