Trainer & Assessor
Perth | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: April 5, 2019, 1:02 amApply for this job
The GO2 People is a leading provider of vertically integrated recruitment and building services to industry throughout Australia. Our day to day operations are underpinned by strong core values and an ethical approach to business principles which drive innovation, collaboration and an ongoing commitment to continuous improvement
We are currently looking for Trainers & Assessors in Mining to train and assess personnel in the required competencies.
This position will ensure training and assessment is delivered in accordance with Registered Training Organisation (RTO) requirements and ensuring the business meets the needs of compliance audits conducted onsite
- Training, assessing and delivering scheduled training programs
- Complete all required documentation in support of training delivery
- Conducting site assessments of trainees
- Maintaining trainer currency (training and vocation)
- Conduct audits as required
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40110 or TAE40116)
- Either already have or are working towards attaining TAELLN411 and TAEASS502
- High level of understand of the RII Training Packages.
- Able to demonstrate VET currency and industry currency in your field (You must have practical experience)
- Experience delivering relevant and engaging training to a diverse range of students
- Excellent communication skills & Strong organisational skills
- Good computer skills with the ability to use all programs within the Microsoft suite
- High level of professionalism and punctuality
- Certificate III Surface Extraction Operations or similar.
- Cover letter outlining your skills, knowledge and experience
- Current and Detailed Resume showing work history for the competencies you train (preferably with Copies of Qualifications; Statements of Attainments; High risk work licence and other documents that would support your application attached).
HOW TO APPLY:
Don't hesitate, simply click APPLY NOW - We're waiting to hear from you!