Underground Shift Supervisor
Goldfields-Esperance | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: February 6, 2019, 8:35 am
The GO2 People is a leading provider of vertically integrated recruitment and building services to industry throughout Australia. Our day to day operations are underpinned by strong core values and an ethical approach to business principles which drive innovation, collaboration and an ongoing commitment to continuous improvement
We are looking for an Underground Mine Shift Supervisor capable of supervising and leading a large underground mine team. Working on a permanent basis with the worlds largest mining contractor on one of an already successful mine projects based in the northern Goldfields region.
Working on a family friendly roster of 7 days on/off followed by 7 nights on/off. Whilst on site you will have access to state-of-the-art camp accommodation with facilities including a swimming pool and health & fitness centre and an excellent remuneration package.
Some of the tasks involved in the role are:
- Supervise and manage the underground mining team
- Monitor progress of assigned workscopes
- Identify and report operating and technical issues
- Ensure a high standard of safety on site
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Underground mining experience
- Previous supervisory involvement
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- The ability to execute under pressure
- A positive and energetic approach with a strong work ethic
HOW TO APPLY:
To take your career next level, simply click APPLY NOW. We're waiting to hear from you!