Bunbury | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: February 6, 2019, 1:11 am
The GO2 People is a leading provider of vertically integrated recruitment and building services to industry throughout Australia. Our day to day operations are underpinned by strong core values and an ethical approach to business principles which drive innovation, collaboration and an ongoing commitment to continuous improvement
We have a permanent role available for a civil supervisor, happy to take a hands-on approach in delivering civil infrastructure projects, with an established family orientated organisation known for their work quality and staff ethos.
This would be a great opportunity for a leading hand looking to take the next step in their career.
Some of the tasks involved in the role are:
- Supervise and lead small crew across various sites based in the south west of WA
- Take an active approach in projects, you will be expected to get your hands dirty on occasions!
- Coordinate and schedule projects, ongoing workscopes and logistics
- Liaise with local authorities
- Ensure a high standard of safety on site
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Civil, construction and Infrastructure experience
- Water Corporation experience and understanding of water corporation standards
- Storm water drains, sewers and water mains experience
- PVC Pipelaying and Gas PE infrastructure exposure
- Main Roads WA and subdivision experience desirable
- People management skills and good understanding of HSEQ
- Excavator and loader tickets - desirable
- Experience in Project management - desirable
HOW TO APPLY:
To take your career next level, simply click APPLY NOW. We're waiting to hear from you!