Wetherill Park | Temporary | Full-Time | Listed: February 4, 2019, 4:52 am
Our client who is a leader in their field is looking to expand there team. Located in Wetherill Park this waste management plant is seeking an experienced MR Driver with a Forklift License to commence immediately.
We are seeking strong & reliable labourers to join our growing team in the Western Suburbs.
Successful applicants will need to be physically fit and have the ability to perform manual handling duties.
Your daily duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Picking up drums from customer sites
- Manual handling
- Heavy lifting ( upto 30kgs)
- Replacing empty drums & returning full drums to base
- Minimal paint back duties may be required
To be successful for this role you will possess the following;
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Valide MR & LF license
- Available to work 40 hours per week
- Own PPE
- Can Do attitude
- Ability to lift upto 30kgs
If you are looking for the next step in your career then we want to hear from you. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing company and work close to home!
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY