Brisbane | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: January 22, 2019, 12:38 am
- Permanent Role
- Attractive Package
- 5:2 Roster with full camp facilities provided
Fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager in Northern Qld working for a well established organisation within the mining sector.
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project personnel solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
The successful candidate will have over 5 years' experience in managing a maintenance crew in a workshop environment for servicing, repair and maintenance of heavy haulage and earth-moving equipment. You will also possess the following skills and experience;
- Managing a large team of direct and indirect reports in the workshop
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in the use of CMMS
- Knowledge of WH&S regulations and coal regulation
- Strong organisational skills to ensure minimal downtime of equipment
- Extensive experience with JDE or similar (eg. SAP) for finance, costing and maintenance management
Essential qualifications as follows:
- Heavy mechanical trade certificate (Diesel fitter/Mechanic)
- 100% commitment to Safety
- White/blue construction card
- Current licence
This is a DIDO role on a 5:2 roster with Camp accommodation, meals and tool of the trade vehicle along with an attractive salary package. The ideal candidate will be living in the Mackay/Coalfields area or willing to relocate.
If you are looking to get into the mining industry or looking to further your career with a great company, please apply as per below.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY now or call The GO2 People on 07 3164 1489