Experienced HD Trade Qualified Supervisor
Middlemount | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: March 14, 2019, 10:20 pmApply for this job
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia's largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
The GO2 People are currently looking to employ an experienced HD Fitter qualified Supervisor to oversee the maintenance of a fleet the Heavy Equipment currently on site including:
- Dump Trucks (Caterpillar 773, 777, 785, 793, Komatsu)
- Dozer (Track and Wheel - Caterpillar D11, D10)
- Graders (Caterpillar 24M 16M)
- Loader (992G)
- Excavators (Liebherr 996B, Komatsu PC1250, PC5500)
- Roller (Caterpillar)
- Water Trucks (Volvo).
Reporting to the Project Manager on site, this role will focus on the overall management, direction and mentoring of a team of trade qualified HD Fitters, Auto Electricians, Boilermakers & Servicemen responsible for the overall efficiency and reliability of the fleet.
The successful candidate will be computer literate, have the ability to communicate & plan effectively and have strong mechanical aptitude.
Full time employment is available to the successful applicant who completes the probationary period and achieves the expectations of the position. The role will see you working 12 hours per day on a 7:7 day/night roster. Accommodation, meals and transport to site will be provided.
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following;
- HD Fitter trade qualification
- Demonstrated post trade experience working on heavy earthmoving equipment within a mining environment
- Self-motivated & results driven
- Computer literate
- Strong mechanical aptitude & planning ability
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor a diverse team
- Commitment to creating and maintaining a strong culture of safety
- Current: Standard 11 Induction, Coal Board Medical and Drivers Licence
- Successful completion of SI, S2, S3
- References to support your application (Minimum of 2 relevant recent referees required)
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY now or call The GO2 People on