Finance Administration Officer
Greenacre | Permanent | Full-Time | Listed: January 7, 2019, 2:44 am
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Finance / Accounts Administration Officer to join Australia's leading Waste Management company.
Commencing on a temporary basis and transitioning to permanency after three months, your hours will be 8am to 5pm from Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the State Administration Manager, your duties will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Customer invoicing and supplier payments
- Excel data entry
- Microsoft Access database reporting and maintenance
- Data entry for commodity sales and purchases
- Export and transport reconciliations
- Various other tasks as assigned by Resource Recovery Manager
- Export transactions
- Inventory maintenance
- Container tracking and transport reconciliations
- Supplier and Customer service face to face (on-site meet and greet and pricing on proposed transactions)
To be successful for this position, you will require the following skills and experience:
- Finance or Accounts Administration experience in a manufacturing environment or similar
- Experience in customer invoicing and supplier payments
- Experience in working with financial data
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Largely autonomous but with ability to work within a flexible team
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong initiative with the ability to be flexible
- Positive can-do attitude
- Understanding value of commodity (cardboard and paper buying and selling)
- Weighbridge knowledge/experience
- Forecasting revenue and estimating sales required to meet budget
- Commercial finance
- Ability to interpret statements and spreadsheets
- Import and export knowledge
If you have the attributes outlined above, we want to hear from you today! Send your resume now by applying online.
Thank you for your application.